Kelley Z. shared this recipe with us, and boy does it look delicious and easy! I’m always looking for things that are crazy simple. Kelley says:
This crockpot recipe has been floating around the internet for awhile now. You can find chicken thighs on sale for as low as .99 – $1.50 a lb. I did not have chicken stock on hand so I added 1/2 cup water instead. Worked out great! And I had leftovers for my hubby’s lunch! I used frozen chicken thighs and threw it all in the pot and walked away.
Crockpot Pesto Chicken
2 packages chicken thighs
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 package Ranch dressing mix
1 (7 oz.) container Pesto with Basil
- Put chicken into the crockpot
- Spread the pesto sauce over the top of the chicken
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix
- Pour in the chicken broth and gently stir the sauce
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or on LOW for 6-8 hours.
You could serve this with buttered pasta, sauteed veggies, and garlic bread. Yum! Thanks, Kelley!