Looking for a collection of fun stay-at-home activities? These also double as great car or travel distractions, depending on the contents of the bag!
1. Velcro Craft Sticks – I mean, who doesn’t love velcro?? I bet you could take this one step further and print out shapes for the kids to copy with their sticks (squares, triangles, etc)
2. Add some markers or crayons to a bag with these Blank Faces and kids can use their imagination to add all sorts of fun expressions!
(found on U Create, with free printable!)
3. Always a hit, these lace cards can fit in a busy bag, and they’re easy clean up. Either you can make your own by punching holes around the edge of foam shapes, or you can buy them pre-made:
(Found on Amazon)
4. Paint Chip Matching: AT LAST! Something useful I can do with all those paint chip cards I’ve collected :S
(found on The Rigneys)
5. Paint with water: This is genius. All you need is construction paper, a kid-friendly paintbrush, and water. No mess (except for water spills of course!)
(Found on New England Nanny)
We want to hear from you!! Okay Mommas, what about your great ideas? Any “Activity Bags” that your kids love?